March 28, 2012
They're spoilers, of course.
1. Who was piloting Bentenmaru during Marika's first pirate mission against the Princess Apricot? (It wasn't Kane; he was on Princess Apricot pretending to be a passenger.)
2. Who was piloting Bentenmaru when it flew to rescue Odette II? For that matter, who was in command? Kane and Misa were on Odette II, and Hyakume was at the station pretending to be a mechanic. I assume Schnitzer was in command, but he would have been commanding from his weapons console, since Bentenmaru fired a warning blast at Lightning 11. So who was flying it?
3. How do they move between the upper deck and lower deck of the bridge? There aren't any stairs between them. There's plenty of room behind Courier and behind San Daime for stairs; why aren't they there?
4. Does Marika really have a magical high-tech instant uniform change? Or was that a joke and subversion? (I.e. a magical girl henshin sequence which only showed her head and hands.)
5. In ep 9, where is Marika standing in this scene? Is the captain's seat elevated?
3: Behind the captains platform.
4: Probably just modified for quick donning. She said that she was going to fix the uniform to make it easier to don and doff.
Posted by: The Brickmuppet at March 28, 2012 09:27 PM (EJaOX)
Enclose all spoilers in spoiler tags:
[spoiler]your spoiler here[/spoiler]
Spoilers which are not properly tagged will be ruthlessly deleted on sight.
Also, I hate unsolicited suggestions and advice. (Even when you think you're being funny.)
At Chizumatic, we take pride in being incomplete, incorrect, inconsistent, and unfair. We do all of them deliberately.
20 queries taking 0.0566 seconds, 18 records returned.
Powered by Minx 1.1.6c-pink.